Monday, October 11, 2010

V31

Thomas Trumps

Dear all Thomas Trumps players, now we have a new thing called interest.The more you battle the more interest you gain and more interest means more cards given to you when they are made and also when Thomas Trumps runs out of colours, I give you permission to colour them in.

Quiz (or congrats)
Thank You

OK thank you for saying thank you to me all those people who said thank you. I know that might sound strange but however every time you see the thank you sign in the newspaper you will know to say thank you to me.

Spy on ... Tony!
Ha Ha

Today we spy on the stalker Tony ( he's been following me )

  1. Talking to Kieran
  2. Doing crazy actions
  3. Talking to Kieran
  4. Trying to make pen gun
  5. Failing
  6. Listening to Denis
  7. Stretching Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment